Saturday 28 January 2012

forgive and forget? =)

as-salam.

i sent this to my colleagues.

yes, work colleagues..  =)

so, read this as you'd read an email k.

................................................................

as-salam,

hi,  =)

dear lovelies..

this is not a spam mail nor a scam mail =)
nor is it anything related to work, not directly though..
please just spend 50 seconds reading this.. (i timed it, okay. it was 52.35 secs.)

it might even cheer you up!

please...O_O
(if only i can do the 'Puss in Boots' sad@persuasive eyes)

and if you think you are mistakenly added to the distribution list, you are sooo wrong!


...

you know when you have those days when you feel down and gloomy
and you feel as if the world is on to you for no reason...
(thus the grey font colour)


no?

:(

then its just me..  :P

well, its not today..
today i am as cheerful as i can be, if you dont mess with me!  ha ha
plus the fact that it's a flyyyyyyyday!!!

o come on, Fri-Day? with the happy slang Fly-Day!

that melancholic @ depressing feeling came a couple of days back..
i felt so guilty... maybe because i was dissing you behind your back! hehehe
you  know.... like talking about you in a negative way..........behind you..  0_o


so here i am seeking for your forgiveness for all the bad things i've said or done,
in front of you or behind you, that i realise or dont realise,

because most of the time i love to blurt out things without thinking.
that is my specialty. (applause applause)


so, i hope you'd click reply and tell me i'm forgiven and all is well.

otherwise, i'd be dissing you more and i'd be sending you more emails..
and you'd have to relent and say, "Yes, I forgive you" without having to cross your fingers behind your back!


oh, btw, you cant block me. this is the company's email add.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! (evil laugh)
joking joking. please dont report me k.

i'm having fun making people angry at work and i'd like to maintain it that way.

so, please be patient with me and my mood swings cause you'll see a lot more of that, like, forever!
if we maintain to be BFF's (Best Friend Forever)!!

wanna be my BFF? add me on FB!
i dont Tweet, maybe once in a blue moon, too difficult doing that at work.
PM me for my FB id ;)


no.

m not selling anything.. yet!  ;)

thanks for reading me in under 10 mins!
10/1440 minutes (24 hours)..

kacang putih!

dont forget to reply!

- loony@mad@cracko mint -

.........................................................................................

i hope you enjoyed it!!

ch..ch..ch..chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment